Participate in the 2017 Soaring Wings of Conway as a VIP! Our VIPs go above and beyond for the children of Soaring Wings Ranch, and we appreciate them so much. Only VIP’s have access to the Soaring Wings Half Marathon VIP Area after the race.
The VIP area includes
- Reserved parking near the entrance to the McGee Center
- Special food choices after the race
- Heated (in case of cold) area to enjoy after the race
- Post-race massage
- “Winged Warrior” Technical singlet
The Soaring Wings of Conway Half Marathon and 10K benefits Soaring Wings Ranch, a Christian family and home that provides security, love, and hope to children who need a chance, through no fault of their own, for as long as they need it. Soaring Wings currently has three homes for boys and girls, ages 6-18, with the Infant and Toddler home set to open in the summer of 2017! Soaring Wings has the capacity to provide a home for up to 32 children.
Become a Soaring Wings Marathon VIP
Are you interested in participating as a VIP? Here’s how:
- Make a minimum donation of $250 to Soaring Wings Ranch during the registration process.
- Become a Winged Warrior! Anyone who raises at least $300 receives VIP status!